HAPPY 60th BIRTHDAY ALHAJ ABD GANIY ALANI ADAM ADESINA ( THE CHIEF IMAM OF ONIBUDO LAND).

 

BIRTHDAY WISH TO MY DAD
ALHAJ ABD GANIY ALANI ADAM




ADESINA ( THE CHIEF IMAM OF ONIBUDO LAND).
You have always been the most
supportive and friendly dad in
the world. Happy birthday to
you. You are truly one of a kind!
You always make me feel safe
and secure with your
unconditional love. I want more
years to spend with you. Happy
birthday dad!
May the coming years of your life
be filled with unlimited
happiness and joys. I love you to
infinity and beyond. Happy
birthday to the most amazing
dad ever!
You make me feel grateful not
only because you are an awesome
dad but also because you are a
perfect human being. It’s a
blessing to be a part of you.
Happy birthday!
Thank you for being the
superman in my life. You always
made me feel special with your
love and care. Happy birthday to
you!
Dear dad, on your birthday, I
want you to know that you are
truly an inspiration, a friend and
a teacher to all of us, Happy
Birthday!
I feel truly lucky to have such a
loving, caring and encouraging
father. Wishing you an entirely
peaceful day, full of pleasant and
joyful moments!
While everyone was busy looking
for a best friend in high school
and later on, I knew I have you;
thanks for making me feel like
that! Happy birthday dad!
Happy birthday dad! I wish
nothing but absolute best for you
as this is what you truly deserve!
Proud to call myself your son!
You have been there for me since
the day I was born; I want you to
be there for me till my last
breath! I love you daddy, thanks
for always believing in me.
Thanks for making all the
sacrifices silently and working
hard all day& night just to get us
a better life, you are one of the
most important persons in my
life! I love you, happy birthday
dad!
I know I have never been the
perfect kid for you, but you
should know that you have
always been the your dad for
me! I could not have asked for
anyone else as my dad, happy
birthday!, I dedicate it my daddy alhaj imam abd ganiy alani adeshina for his day, wishes you long life and prosperity. @ adewaleys webs and hosting websites cares.




Ganiyu Taiwo Adewale

I wanted to send you a funny
birthday message to make you
laugh, but then I realized you are
already too happy to have a son
like me. Happy birthday!

 

Comments